Genealogist, House Historian and One to One Tutor
Lisa is a qualified professional genealogist and house historian and is the owner of Part Discoveries Family History Research Service. Lisa undertakes research for private clients from all over the UK with many clients from Canada, the USA and Australia. Lisa carries out family, local and house/buildings history and covers all periods of records for the whole of the England and Wales.
Lisa holds the Diploma in Genealogy from the Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies (IHGS) and undertakes research at local archives as well as all of the major London repositories including The National Archives at Kew, The British Library, The Society of Genealogists, Westminster Archives, The British Library including the India Office archive and the The London Metropolitan Archives.
Lisa offers the following research service –
- All aspects of genealogical research inclusive of parish registers, heraldry, land records and maps, newspapers, manorial records, deeds, military records, naval records, court records and assize records.
- Multi-generational family histories and pedigree charts.
- House, Building and Company histories.
- Research of peerage material and gentry families
- Problems with your research and brick wall solving
- Transcription of any old documents including wills, historical papers, deeds and manorial documents.
- Look-ups with extraction of the data found and copy service at local archives
- One to One coaching and help services for people starting their family history. I also offer a specialist guidance service for the more advanced researcher.
Lisa specialises in producing bound family history storybooks and house histories which are an ideal family keepsake, birthday or Christmas present.
- Bound Family History Storybooks
- Bound House Histories
- Cambridgeshire Research
- Essex Research
- Hertfordshire Research
- House History Research
- London Research
- One to One Coaching
- Suffolk Research
Owner at Past Discoveries Family and House History Research
2009 - 2012
Correspondence Course in Genealogy and Heraldry at Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies
Higher Certificate in Genealogy and Heraldry at Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies
Diploma in Genealogy at Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies