Who could have guessed that a faded sepia photograph, of a young soldier, would spark a lifelong interest in genealogy? Numerous courses of study have followed over many years culminating in an IHGS Diploma in Genealogy. This has allowed me to enjoy finding my own ancestors and now, as a professionally qualified genealogist, I have committed to the path of helping others to discover theirs.
Are you intrigued about where you came from? Interested in knowing whether some of the old family folklore is true?
If you don’t have time to discover the answers, or don’t know how to do so, I can help you. I can help you uncover the truth about your roots, and write the story of who you are, and where you’re from.
I will tailor my services to your requirements, this may be:
• Researching a family line
• Researching a particular person
• Taking photographs of churches, gravestones, homes
• Accessing records in person
• Lookups of certificates, probate, wills, etc for those unable to do it themselves
• Helping you overcome a problem in your research
• Creating that special gift for someone.
Increasingly more family history research is internet based but there will always be times when research needs to be undertaken at a record office or a local archive, I am particularly well-placed to carry out research in London and the surrounding counties and am willing to visit archives across the UK.
I offer a friendly and reliable research service, please contact me for a free consultation, whatever your research requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.