The benefits below apply equally to full members and students, unless otherwise marked. See the Book of Stuff wiki for full details (log in required).
ENTITLEMENTS, RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES
- Company member, with legally limited liability (limited to £1) (FULL MEMBERS ONLY)
- Use of trademarked QG™ post-nominal(FULL MEMBERS ONLY)
- Use of the RQG member logo on own website and business advertising (FULL MEMBERS ONLY)
- Use of online meeting platform for special interest groups
- Personal qualifiedgenealogist.org email address
PROFESSIONAL PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT
- Profile on the website for increased visibility to potential clients (FULL MEMBERS ONLY)
- Mini profile in the website student page (STUDENTS ONLY)
- RQG Professional Code to give reassurance to clients
- RQG’s Continuing Professional Development
- Access to RQG resolution process
- RQG conferences
- Links Library for access to a variety of websites and recommended reading
- Private wiki with advice on setting up a business.
- Advertising to raise awareness of RQG with potential clients
- Promotion of RQG to archives
- Business/publications can be advertised on the RQG public social media pages
- RQG branded clothing
- RQG Searchable on Yellow pages
COMMUNITY, NETWORKING AND SUPPORT
- Regular online member meetings
- Closed Facebook group for help, support and updates.
- Support of fellow professionals and/or students
- Student only closed Facebook group with no tutors allowed (STUDENTS ONLY)
- International reach & networking
- Discounted RQG membership subscription (STUDENTS ONLY)
- Family Tree Magazine print and/or digital subscription.
- My History
- S & N Genealogy
- Pen & Sword Books discount
- … more in the pipeline